Monday, December 3, 2007

A Lazy Monday

Well, today was quite nice. This last week, I have been sedated on pain killers. After my procedure, the first few days, I was eating them like candy and napping all the time. Today, I didn't take any, there was no need, but having two naps was needed. I have cleaned the house a bit. I am preparing my house for my direct needs at the moment, as well as, ready to load it all into storage the moment I am ready to spread my wings and fly, far far away.
Also, here is a reality check, it is only 22 days until Christmas. Why does it always seem like it sneaks up on us. We know for a whole year it is coming... haha. My plans include: a day full of movies, wine, and a nice dinner. A nice, quiet Christmas day.
I will be here tomorrow and with something much more to say. Tune in, same Bat time, same Bat channel...

1 comment:

Georgia Garrett said...

Hey! I am tuning in and there is no program on!! More, more!

MWAH!! I miss you, cracker!